0303 888 278
Click here >>
93 reviews CanhDieuHotel in Ninh Binh
Canh Dieu HotelTripAdvisor Traveler Raiting:
Besed on 93 traveler review
TripAdvisor Popularity Index
# 4 of 21 hotel in Ninh BinhMost Recent Traveler Reviews:
Oct 27, 2013: "Pleasant stay in Ninh Binh"
Set 30, 2013: "Best hotel in South East Asia"
Set 25, 2013: "Friendly, attentive staff and clean rooms"
Cuc Phuong National Park - 2 days/1 night on BungalowsDetails:
At 08h30am, leaving Ninh Binh on the forest-pineaple-way to Cuc Phuong
- Visiting the Endangered Primate Rescue Center
- Visiting Turtle Conservation Center
- Continue transfer to visit Prehistoric man cave
- Having lunch in Park Center
A paved path, ideal for bird-watching and an easy stroll through primary forest.
Depending on the weather condition, the guide can organize night-spotting trips the primary forest. see the more exlusive mammal species of the park, including the Black Giant Squirrel, the Indian ,Samba deer, Loris and several small Carnivores.
Morning: After breakfast, we hike to visit Thousand Year Old Tree Loop Trail and Palace Cave. After that relaxing, shower and then having lunch, Come back Ninh Binh town at around15h40
Peak season surcharge:
+ 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.
+ Child under 05 years old: free of charge (sharing cabin with parents without extra Bed)
+ Child from 05 to under 12 years old: 75 % adult`s cost (sharing cabin with parents with extra Bed)
+ Child over 12 years old: 100% adult`s cost (sharing cabin with parents with extra Bed).
Included in price
• E.S Guide. Other languages upon your request.
• Entry fees
• All tickets
• All of meals indicates on itinerary
• Night-spotting (depend on the weather)
• Bungalow in Mac Lake
• Private transfer with A/C
• We carter vegetarians
• Pick up from your hotel in Ninh Binh Area
• All taxes & services charge.
What to bring
• Camera/ Sun Glasses
• Sport shoes + shocks
• Insect Repellents
• Sunblock/ Sunscream
• Original Passport
• Change of clothes/ Warm Clothes ( in Winter )
Not included in price
• Travel insurance
• Beverages and Tobacco
• Other personal expenses.
• All other services not clearly mentioned above.